1. Marriage changes passion; suddenly you’re in bed with a relative.
2. Sign in a Chinese Pet Store: “Buy one dog, get one flea.”
3. I have my own little world. But it’s OK, they know me here.
4. Money can’t buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
5. If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
6. I don’t approve of political jokes. I’ve seen too many of them get elected.
7. The most precious thing we have is life. Yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.
8. I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
9. Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a couple of bucks at the bowling alley.
10. I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore I am perfect.
11. How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?
12. Isn’t having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?